Monday, September 8, 2008

My Man


He’s sweet and kind, caring and gentle. He’s strong and sensitive, playful and patient. He provides and protects, supports and sacrifices. He can sweep me off my feet and twirl me on the dance floor. He can fix almost anything and find almost anywhere. He paints the girls finger nails and maintains the yard. He wrestles with our kids and mops our floors. He dedicates me sweet songs and tells me that I’m beautiful. He eats everything I cook him and occasionally cleans the kitchen. He doesn’t know how to cook, but he tries. He hates rearranging the furniture, but he will. He doesn’t like to snuggle, but he does. He picks me up when I’m feeling blue and slows me down when I don’t know when to stop. He’s my encourager, my helper and my handsome prince. He’s my sexy lumberjack, my faithful companion and my forever friend. He is the man God made for me!

Happy Birthday Honey, I love you forever and ever and ever and ever.
Love Babycakes

No comments: