Thursday, October 2, 2008

As I go through the day to day task of being Mommy and housewife I can't seem to help but grumble sometimes...
there's too much laundry.
no one's picking up their shoes.
why is their food on the floor?
every time I clean and just gets messy again.
UGH! I have to wake up the babies again to pick up the girls.
Why can't you put your clothes in the laundry basket.
I have no time to cook dinner when I have to go to soccer practice.
Blah, Blah, Blah...
Then it hits me!
You're Gonna Miss This
You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
In case you didn't know this is a song and it makes me cry almost every time I hear it and think about the day went I won't have these little ones running around our house everyday. I want to enjoy and cherish each moment God has given me with my little blessing
CLICK HERE to hear the song!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh My! I love this song and cry every time I hear it... In fact reading your post made me tear up! Of course, I'm a bit predisposed to crying these days... =)

Rachel said...

Such a good reminder. I don't listen to country music so I've never heard this song-it's a good one! And a piece of trivia-Trace Adkins has a child with severe food allergies and done quite a bit to help the "food allergic community". (Wonder how I know that. LOL)

Heather said...

What a good song - you are such a closet country fan!

Jess said...

I love this song too-and it's such a great reminder. Things haven't been going so great in my life right now, and I have to remind myself of all the things I'm so greatful for. Especially my beautiful kids (they really are cute!) and my wonderful husband, and they make up for an awful lot. Thanks for the encouragement!