Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations/What does this mean for us?


Most of you know that I am a McCain supporter. However while McCain was recanting I couldn't help but be filled with warm fuzzies at the fact that America has her first Black President. Now ALL little boys can actually believe in the dream of one day being President! Congratulations on your HISTORIC VICTORY Obama!

On the other hand I am trying not to freak out about the whole thing. I know and trust that God places our leaders. I just can't help but wonder if He has placed this leader to let us give in to our sinful nature and allow us to make choices that are certain to further pollute and pervert the few moral values we have left in America. All the thoughts that are running through my mind make feel feel okay that we are not having more kids. (I'm sure that will pass though)

All I have left to say is GO PALIN 2012!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Maybe if she runs, you could get a job as her "double".

I too am thankful for the changes in our country that would allow a black man to be president. HUGE! As we discussed today, so much of the election results, both local and national, leave me nervous. But God is sovereign and as our money says (at least for the time being) IN GOD WE TRUST!