Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Review

Trick or Treat!!!

The kids had a great time at the school Monster Mash and trick or treating. Gus learned very quickly that if he said "tick teat" he got some candy in his bag. Drew was a clown, Lilly a care bear and Gus a lion.
Rivals Costume Party
The Costumes
Britney and K-Fed
Hot and Cold
Beauty and the Geek
Coke and Pepsi x2
Black and White (we missed you white)
Amy and Madonna
Paper and Plastic
Peter Pan and Captain Hook
Chaos and Structure
Cruella Devil and a Dalmatian Puppy
Father and an Alter boy
A man with a (trying to quit smoking) monkey on his back
Dorthy and the Wicked Witch
Kyle Stannert and Clint Mitchell

The Party
Dancing, Dancing and more Dancing!!!
Burn barrel
Munchies
Hanging out
THE BEST PARTY EVAH!!!!
Can't wait for next year. Hmmmmm what will the theme be?
Gus moves to a "Big Boy Bed"!
He did great! The transition was WAY easier then I expected. I thought I would morn the loss of a crib but how can I when he looks so adorable in his new bed.

6 comments:

Bina said...

We were so sorry to miss the party. It looks like it was so much fun...glad you guys had a great time!

Abbey said...

Ah! I'm clicking on the collages and they won't get bigger to see up close... What am I doing wrong? That party looked SO fA-reeking fun! I'm so sad to have missed it... April Fools Day, I tell ya!

Matt Bayley said...

I'm with Abbey, how do you get the pictures bigger?

Amber said...

Sorry guys. I've tried it 3 more times and I can't seem to figure out what is going wrong to make it so the pictures won't get bigger. Does anyone have any tips?

The Parsons' blog said...

Since i'd love to see the collages bigger, this might be the trick... make sure there is space between the wording and the pictures?? I'm not sure, I've had that happen to me and I made some space and it worked, have no idea if that was the reason why though. :) Looks like fun!

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a fun party. And Gus is so cute in his new bed!