Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catch up post

Its been awhile since I've posted about whats going on in the Mitchell home, so here goes...
getting started on the nesting process (slowly)
17 weeks today
talking about baby names
Celebrating Grams 94 years w/ a surprise party


spending lots of time w/ Clints parents
Hot date with Hubs in the 72' Chev


completely overhauling the family budget
working on a loan modification
Cooking w/ the kids


planning this summers vacations
Scrapbooking w/ great friends

watching Clean House and wishing they'd come my way
Building 3 room forts

HOMESCHOOLING!!!
Homeschooling has been going great! We are of course getting our reading, writing and math in but also have been learning about Pocahontas and Van Gough. I'll share some of Drew's art soon.
1 little, 2 little, 3 little Indians...
and after all that...
In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight












3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love hearing what's up with you. Great pictures.

Heather said...

I agree - fun to see your catch-up in pictures. Love the scrapbook spreads - I am so excited to do that again.

Trujess said...

It's about time lady :) All of your updates are so fun :)I was pleasantly surprised by the update.