Thursday, April 9, 2009

Water Babies

Last night Heather and I took our pregnant bellies to the pool for a water aerobics class. It was alot of fun and a great workout...accompanied by a few laughs of course. The best part was when we realized that everyone including the teacher were in a circle and Heather and I were both smack dab in the center of the circle. (we didn't notice at first cuz we were just trying to watch the instructor) Oops, nobody told us where to stand. It was a little embarrassing but we decided to go with it. After all we are comfortable being the center of attention together :)
Seriously though, it really was a good workout and we can't wait to go back. We are hoping it will get us in great shape to go through labor and delivery and I think it will be a double benefit for me as it was definitely a stress release...which this homeschooling mom can really use right now!
Bottoms up water babies!

Can you tell which legs are mine? Te-he :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trujess said...

It has to be the one with the red suit ;) haha...water aerobics sounds fun...when I was on the swim team in hs and life guard my good friend and I would joke about water aerobics...now it actually would do something for me but then it was just funny...

Rachel said...

Now I want to know--where was the class and is it for preggies only? I did water aerobics when I was pg with Nate and I do believe that is what built up my stamina to push for 4 hours.

Amber said...

4 hours!!! you poor thing...

The class is at the lynnwood rec center and is for anyone over age 16. Y'all should come!

Heather said...

It was a lot of fun and an awesome workout. Can't wait for the next one! Everyone - join us!