Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The BEST gift ever!!!




This year hubby gets extra points for cluing in on the the wants and needs of his lady! His gift for me this Christmas was a maid!!! Not indefinitely, but for 2 separate times. Clint's logic behind this was that now with his new job he finally gets paid vacation, so he thought I should get my own version of that too. The funny thing is that he was pretty self conscious about giving this to me. On Christmas eve he asked me if he could tell me what he wanted to get me cause he wasn't sure... I was like "Are you kidding me? This is the BEST GIFT EVER!!!" I told him he could get this for me every year for the rest of our lives! I cannot wait to cash this gift in. I'm hoping to do it early January and then maybe again in the spring (and you know what I will be asking for in may for my birthday and Moms day) . Of course the house has to be picked up first but he says they will scrub the floors, bathrooms, windows...even my base board!

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! OH yeah!

This post deserves a song, but not that one cause the video is totally inappropriate.

Click on THIS and do the happy dance with me :)






5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Yep, best gift ever! Who needs little blue boxes with white ribbons when you can have a maid come clean your BASEBOARDS!!!???!!! I'm excited for you.

Amber Red said...

Totally excited for you! You can hire my husband :) He is the King of clean ;) He does it for his work...

Rachel said...

Woo Hoo! That is an awesome gift!

Bina said...

You are so cute! That IS an awesome gift!!

Abbey said...

Aww Yeah! Way to go Clint! SO excited for you A! =)