Saturday, January 2, 2010

My buddy and me

Yesterday my buddy, Gus and I had some special time together. With 4 kids it is not very often I get to spend time with them individually, so I very much treasure the time when it comes. He picked our first activity which was a game of hide and seek.

See how good at hiding he is. (so cute)
Before going to the pet store to check out all the cool animals...
mom decided her buddy needed a treat!

My buddy and me had so much fun! I just love that little guy. He is so sweet and so much fun to be with. I look forward to the next time we can hang out, just my buddy and me.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Getting caught up. Love all the pictures. Happy late birthday Drew!

Heather said...

Fun! I got to play hide and seek with Gus last night and we were both hiding from Sam. The look on his face during the wait was priceless - such joy and anticipation. LOVED IT and I love your little guy!