Wednesday, June 23, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Want to take a 30 Day Challenge with me? Click here for more details.

Challenge 1: Time in Gods Word
I am loving Proverbs! There are way to many gold nuggets in each chapter to take them all in. I read 10 again today and read 11 too. I had a hard time choosing a verse to share with you but I finally settled on this one.  
Proverbs 11:24 
One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.

Hmmmmmmmm... If your anything like me you have suffered want. This verse was very convicting to me and left me with lots to think about.

Challenge 2: Exercise
Today I went to the YMCA and took the Cardio Step Class. Woooooey, did I feel like a fool! It was a tough work out and a lot of fun but man am I ever uncoordinated. That guy moved so fast and was all over the place. Up and down and all around. After class I asked him how many times does one usually need to take the class before having an idea about what the heck I'm doing? He said I'm gonna need to give it about 8 classes. So 7 more before I decided whether or not Step is for me. I am hoping it is. I like it better then Zumba cause I don't have to shake my boobs or rump :) I do have to ad though that I dislike working out in front of all those mirrors!!! Is anybody with me??? I feel much thinner on a treadmill where I cannot see myself :) Not sure what my workout plans are for tomorrow cause it will be a busy day. I would love to make it to the gym but might have to settle for a walk around the track.

Toodles,

No comments: