Friday, August 20, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Friday Updates

Hi 30 day Challengers!!! Its been awhile since we have shared our updates. I look forward to hearing how its going for you...I hope better than me :)

My current challenge ended a few days ago and it did not end well. Long story short I failed miserable in every area of my challenge since my last update. In addition to my lack of discipline, I have had a house full of the stomach flu to include a trip to the ER and a broken washing machine. Ad it all up and what do you get?  No challenges being met...uhg.

But I choose to look at this as a small blip on the radar, and I am going to move forward with my chin up and get ready for a new 30 day challenge!!! That is what I love so much about the 30 Day Challenge... every 30 days we get a new start at challenging ourselves to make changes in our lives to better glorify our loving and gracious God!!!

Change for the challenge
I want to be sure to let all challengers know of an upcoming change for the 30 day challenge. I have decided to do Monday updates in place of Friday updates. I have decided to do this because I personally always love to start my challenges at the beginning of the week and it bugged me to update mid-week in a challenge. I hope the Monday updates will work better for you too!

Please let me know if you have any suggestions to make the 30 day Challenge better :)

PS- I am still hoping to get a button soon. Thanks for your patience.





No comments: