Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Blognal" from the bed

COPYRIGHT: term "blognal" is from the creative and oh so clever mind of miss Heather Osborn. I hope she doesn't mind me using it...

This is so exciting! Clint and I finally entered the world of wireless Internet. We've had this lap top collecting dust for sometime now. The benefits are obvious...I'm blogging from the comfort of my own bed! I've already been up and out of bed and even left the house this morning, but I was so darn excited to be able to blog from anywhere in my house that I decided to hop back in bed and bask in the moment! Yay me! Even more exciting, the kids haven't discovered where I am yet, so I am enjoying the time to be alone w/ my thoughts. Which are many right now. My heart is full this morning with lots of things. I had the blessing of spending some fun, encouraging, and enlightening time with Linda last night. I felt very blessed to gain from her wisdom. She has an amazing heart for the Lord and I think is often misunderstood. I know I myself have misunderstood her at times. My heart is feeling very thankful for her and the glimpse I had into her heart. Iron sharpening Iron...so vital!

Well, I'm certain I could go on and on but, I guess I better get back to the kids and the list of chores...

Feeling word: Peaceful

Love,
Me

3 comments:

Heather said...

So glad you had that time with Linda - I love your feeling word!

Carrie said...

I'm excited for Kyle to finish his masters so I can use the laptop for blogging...blogging from bed sounds pretty good to me. So glad that you and Linda had a good talk.

Trujess said...

I get my new laptop on Wednesday. It is orange!!!! I will make sure to take your example and blog in bed...now I just need some decaf coffee with cream...that combined with a nice cozy blanket...oooh so good.