Friday, September 19, 2008

FLASHBACK with some looking forward

LBC BABY!!!

I always loving going to Lakeside for our Church retreat. It is something I look forward to every year. What is also very exciting is how much my girls look forward to going. Every day this week Drew has woken up and said 4 more days until we go camping with the church, 3 more days...2 more days...1 more day...TODAY WE GO!!! Lilly also this morning was asking if today was the day and when I told her is was she had a look of absolute joy on her face. It warms my heart that my girls cherish this time of fun and fellowship with the body as much as I do.
Looking forward to another great weekend at LBC...only wish my bunk mates the Osborns were going to be there with us.

4 comments:

Amy said...

great pictures! Be seeing you soon!

Bina said...

Hi Amber, We loved the church retreat!! We were bummed to have to leave early. It was such fun to get to know you all a little better. We see Christ in all of you--in your love! It was wonderful to experience. Looking forward to getting to know you guys even better. Here's the link to my blog:
http://abranchinthevine.blogspot.com/
In His Love, Bina

Trujess said...

Wow how they have grown!

I feel so bummed we had to miss the retreat for funeral and baby christenings respectively. I hope to hear your stories thO!

Heather said...

Can't WAIT to hear how it went! We missed being your bunkmates too!