Saturday, October 11, 2008

My girls


The past couple of years with Drew and Lilly have been interesting. They have seemed to bug each other far more often than enjoyed each other. Well, ever since Lilly has started school, things have changed. I'm not sure if because Lilly has grown so much or if she just seems cooler to Drew cause she goes to school. Either way I love it cause they have been playing non-stop! It has been such a joy to watch! They are playing so good I have often been putting them to bed late or letting them slack on their chores cause I hate to interrupt the fun and enjoyment they are having with each other. Mostly they have been playing store but this particular time they were playing eye doctor. I love how creative and imaginative these girls can be . (they got it from their mother) In this picture they are using a baby doll stroller that has a little window for drew to look through to test Lilly's eye's. It's educational too, cause Drew holds up flash cards for Lilly to read through the little window. If you've ever been to an eye doctor...you know these girls know exactly what they are doing. So fun to watch!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So precious and sweet! Tal and Lil just started "playing" with each other. Lil will hold out her hand to hug Tal and then Tal will tickle her and they both giggle. I would say that I can't wait for them to actually really play together but that would mean they would be growing too fast and I'm not quite ready for that. I love that my girls get to watch your girls interact and what a fun and good example both Lilly and Drew are to them!! Great post!

Heather said...

So cute!