Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lately...

Still adjusting to working outside the home~thankful for Hubby helping out~Feel like disconnecting myself from the world most days~made my first home school purchase~not much time in the Word lately~today NEEDS to be laundry day~Reconnecting with my Big ickster a bit~Beat her at darts last night (found out I'm pretty good for a first timer)~Struggling to find the perfect birth control~Valuing my family time more than ever~want to get away for a mini vacation...just us~Thankful for 2 short school weeks in a row~Craving the submersion of myself into a good fiction~Constantly fascinated by the boyisms of our boy~Martha, Martha, Martha! Where are you Mary? I need you~Pruning, molding, growing, shaping. Change can be a good thing~Saying "NO" to deep fried foods~Soccer Mom job done for the season (yes, one more thing off my list!)~Storm Chasers Sunday's @7pm with the whole family. We love it!~Signing off to spend some much need time with my Heavenly Father ~

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What did you buy for homeschooling? I'm so interested! Amanda & Kaitilyn just gave me some good new romance novels....I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I shared them with you if your interested.