Friday, January 2, 2009

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Answer # 1- On the eve of Thanksgiving our Internet stopped working. After hours on the phone of trying to figure it out we finally switched carriers and got back online 3 weeks later.

Answer #2- I got really used to not using the Internet and liked it. It gave me a lot of time to reflect on how much time I spend online, what I was doing while I'm on there and what else could I be doing with my time. I was ready to thrown in the towel on all of my online activities! However after careful consideration I have decided there is a place in my life for my blog, facebook and just a very little bit for myspace. So plan on seeing more of me on here...just maybe not has much as you used to.

Answer #3- I've just been too darn busy and having too much fun!!!
Christmas, Christmas and more Christmas!
Playing in the snow.
Hubby was off work cause of the weather and we were soaking up the family time.
Playing the Wii. (We got one for Christmas and LOVE it!)
Lots of cleaning and organizing.
Getting ready for HOME SCHOOL!!!
That's right, HOME SCHOOL! We can't wait any longer and have decided to start in January. We figured Christmas break was a good time to make the switch. We are all really excited!!!
FYI- The last week I have been doing a little bit of peeping at some blogs but haven't had time to read much or comment. At this point it would take me hours to catch up on it all so I'm not going to but please now I do care what's going on in your world and hope I get a chance to connect with you soon. Call me and lets do lunch or a play date!
Much Love,
Amber
PS- I'll try and post some pics of all our happenings soon!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Welcome back! Totally understand the break and time away. Fun to see you blogging again. I look forward to new posts and fun pictures.

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing from blogging and some times you just need a break. Anyways you know we could have a Tennis match with eachother on the Wii from our own homes....You know with all the time we have (ha ha). love ya and we need to do another play day with the kiddos.

Rachel said...

Good to see you back. Since Oystein works from home a lot, we have to have internet access but I have been considering unplugging the desk top and hiding my laptop from myself. LOL That's a post for my blog.
How exciting to start your homeschooling now.

Trujess said...

Yeah for homeschooling!!!!!!

Heather said...

Welcome back - love your new look. Miss you!