Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday: Pregnancy Past

The other day Clint and I were talking to the kids about the effects of pregnancy on a women's body. (mainly because of how sick they've had to see me) One of the other topic that came up was how wild a pregnant woman's emotions can get. We were quickly reminded of a funny story.

When I was pregnant with Drewanne I worked at a hair salon and blew dry my hair every morning. Well, my blow dryer cord was always getting tangled and driving me nuts. One particular morning my blow dryer cord sent me into an emotional outburst and a pool of tears.

Later that day when I came home from work, Clint had one of these waiting for me...

A Cord Keeper Blow Dryer


What a guy he is!!!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

What a thoughtful gift and a great story!

Amber Red said...

Great Flash back! That is just so sweet. Can he pass the tip to Collin? I am not pregers, but I have been none to cry about such things.

Trujess said...

We need to have a party in celebration of the sweet men God has blessed many of us with.

Heather said...

What a great idea for Flashback Friday! This is a cute story - at first I thought you were going to say that you exploded and cut the cord to your dryer in your pregnancy-induced madness! But the sweet gesture for your husband is much better!