Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just for fun

I saw this on Christie's blog and had to play along. Of course it is just for FUN, nothing more.

Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience!

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and a lot of brown hair.

I'll have to agree w/ Madame Zaritska on a couple things...
I do think this one will be a girl, but Clint thinks it's a boy.
I also agree w/ 13 hours. My labors have gotten longer with each child. Drew was 6 1/2 hours, Lilly 8 1/2 and Gus was 11 hours. Seems to be going backwards for me so 13 seems about right.

BUT 12 pounds and 6 ounces!!!! I sure hope not.

Here's the LINK to play along. I'd love to see what the rest of you prego's come up with.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ha, ha. I tried mine, so you'll have to go see.