Friday, February 6, 2009

Right brain/Left brain

The girls and I learned an interesting fact yesterday that I just had to share.
The left side of the brain handles feelings of things we like. It sparks our love for someone, comfort, safety and happiness.

The right side of the brain handles things we don't like. It triggers fear, worry and sadness.

So my question is...

Do you think you spend most of your time using the left side of your brain or your right?
I wonder how this plays into being left handed verses right handed? (my guess is not much)

And since we're on the topic of brains.





A bit inappropriate and entirely untrue...BUT FUNNY!!!


4 comments:

Matt Bayley said...

Untrue?

Abbey said...

OH MY GOODNESS! How hilarious! Not sure on the right/left brain thing though... Good to talk with you this morning!

Abbey said...

Well, partly untrue Matt...

Anonymous said...

LOL, my brother came running in here to see what was so funny! I needed something funny today! Love ya