Monday, December 28, 2009

Spoiled Rotten Kids

Gifts, gifts and more gifts!!! I guess there are far worse problems to have. Thankfully I am proud to say I don’t have the problem of spoiled rotten children, despite all of their Grandparents efforts to spoil them rotten. LOL!
Clint and I were just blown away by how appreciative the kids were and how quick to say thank you they were. No matter what the gift, Drew lit up like a Christmas tree and expressed her thanks. She is a super example to the little critters watching her closely. Just a few pick of the festivities…


There's some of that appreciation I was telling you about!
Evie got some cute bows for that pretty hair of hers!
Don't you just love when they are this surprised? (digital camera)
First reaction to the train table!
They're even excited for a gift they new they were getting!


Finally she won't have to beg Drew to use her DS!



WARNING!!! WARNING!!! These next pictures might shock you…

Proceed without judgment please.

This is what 1400 square feet, 2 adults, 4 children and 3 sets of grandparents will do to your house at Christmas time.

The living room with the rug rats playing WII rather then cleaning...

The playroom...I believe it had a floor a couple days ago???

and just where will we eat dinner now?

It's far worse then you can tell from this picture.


once again this picture does not do justice to how bad it really is.


I would have taken pics of our room and Drew and Evie's room but they both had people sleeping in them.


Don't worry, I am working on this mess. Hopefully will post "after" pictures soon (ish).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Amber, I totally relate to the whole mess and too much stuff! I avoided posting most of those pictures. LOL