Thursday, June 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

Not sure what the 30 Day Challenge is? Click here (I would love for you to join me)

Challenge 1: Time in Gods Word
I am beginning to think God is trying to teach me something about Fearing Him. I pray I can learn it. Today I read Exodus 5,6 and 7. I'll admit I skimmed the section in 6 recording Moses and Aaron genealogy. =/ I also felt lead to read Proverbs because I am needing some wisdom. I read the 1st chapter. The verse I would like to share is
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Challenge 2: Exercise
I did the fit again today. I did the advanced step a couple times and then the hula hoop a couple times. Man is that hula hooping a good calorie burner! Now I just need to get better at catching the hoops tossed at me. After the 22 minutes I got on the fit I went ahead and did 100 sit ups. 
Its not to late to start the 30 Day Challenge!!! I hope you decide to join us :)


No comments: