Friday, June 18, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

Well I thought that day 3 would be the hardest because I am down in Puyallup at the WHO convention, but I completed both my challenges by 9am!

Challenge 1: Time in Gods Word
On the way to the convention I read the 1st 3 chapters in Proverbs. It was nice because I read it out loud So Clint can listen too.

Challenge 2: Exercise
I got up at 6am and did 21 minutes on the WII.

Well I better go cause we are off to go have dinner with our awesome friends Carrie and Kyle :)


1 comment:

Abbey said...

Not sure if Jos tried to post a comment or what... Can you read that first comment?

Anyway, hope the conference was awesome! And way to take care of business early in the day... You're a smart cookie... or smart piece of broccoli - whatever you're in the mood for...