Saturday, June 19, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Day 4 has been my BEST day on the challenge yet!!!

Challenge 1: Time in Gods Word
On the way to the convention from the hotel I read aloud in the car with Clint Chapters 4-8 of Proverbs. I am loving Proverbs! Who couldn't use some wisdom right? It is challenging me to seek first the wisdom God has for me rather then trying to figure it all out on my own. Gods wisdom is amazing, powerful, truthful and so much more!!! Maybe later this eve I'll do a little more reading in Exodus.

Challenge 2: Exercise
I had an absolute BLAST working out today!!! I got up just after 6am and headed down to the hotel gym where I found Carrie on the treadmill. I hopped on the one right next to hear and a chatting and walking we went. I was only planning on doing 30 minutes but the conversation was so good I didn't get off the treadmill for over an hour! The workout felt great and time with my dear friend Carrie was a huge blessing! I am now a total fan of having a workout buddy cause the time flies. I hope I get the chance to workout with her again soon.

How is the 30 Day Challenge going for you? It's never to late to join us! :)


3 comments:

Abbey said...

So glad you had a fun/long workout! Exercising with someone can make all the difference...

flynnfamily said...

Nice job on Day 4!!! I definitely have to have a workout buddy.

Rachel said...

You go, girl! I have been thinking about your challenge and even though I'm late, I'll start my own. I'll post it on my blog today.