Thursday, June 24, 2010

30 day Challenge: Day 9

Sweet! I can't believe its already day 9! Just about a 1/3 of the way through.

Challenge 1: Time in Gods Word
Read Proverbs again today. I read chapters 12 and 13. The verse I would like to share with you is
Proverbs 13:24
Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but whoever loves him is diligent to discipline him.

I know that seems like kind of a weird one to share but I have a good reason. Drew was sitting next to me while I was doing my reading and I decided to share that verse with her. It started a short, but good conversation on how discipline is not fun but necessary because God requires us to do it.

Challenge 2: Exercise
I didn't think I was going to get the the gym today but I did!!! 1 hour a cardio split between the elliptical and the treadmill and I feel great! I heart the elliptical.

How is your challenge going? 


No comments: