Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Loving (and having way too much fun with) the new blog designs
Feeling blessed to have an amazing homeschooling community
Thankful my hubby loves me so much and has been expressing it so often
Happy to take a break from school for the rest of the month
Being challenge on taking better care of my self
Thinking and praying through what that might look like
Wondering if the girls will get into the classes I registered them for
Glad it has rains often enough for my garden
Realizing I need to be better at using sunscreen (ya happy Heather?) =)
Needing more time in Gods word
Ecstatic that Lilly is loving gymnastics team
Praising God for bringing Drew some new friends
Looking forward to all the summer activities I have planned
Hoping I can fit it all in
Wishing my Dad wasn't so busy so we could hang out more
Watching the LOST series with hubby and loving it
Needing to get off the computer and go make his lunch

Goodbye =)





 



2 comments:

Amber said...

out of lunch meet. Bagel Bites he will be having tomorrow :)

Abbey said...

I "thought" about making Todd's lunch today, but was out of deli cheese! (He likes it sliced thin) Welcome to "look who's on a blog roll!" group! ;) Like the new background... Haven't see the format before either with the bar on top...