Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekend Review (enjoying the sun while it lasts)

This weekend we tried to make the most a the sunny days.
Activities included...

A Car Show



A little Didly Bo





Playing in the backyard!!!





 Do you think maybe we need a bigger pool???
                    And of course a little yard work
  "Don't take my picture lady"
 And I can't forget FREE Groceries!
Everything in this picture was... ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! And those juice boxes you see...ya, there is 60 more not pictured that I got all for FREE too! Oh, did I mention it was all FREE?!?! (I'm just having fun now) But seriously, its all FREE. Okay, I'll shut up now.


Those are all my highlights from the weekend but I had some low lights to...Like turning into a lobster!!! Not good. Did you know sunscreen starts loosing its potency after about a year? I didn't, but I sure do now.

How was your weekend? Did you get out and enjoy the Sunshine?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy.Looks like I`m having bagel bites for lunch,and yes we need a bigger pool.

Amber said...

Talk to your dad :)

Abbey said...

So nice to even see pictures of the sun on another rainy day like this... Looks like you had a fab weekend!