Friday, July 30, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Friday Updates

Well, I hope you all have had a good week meeting your challenges! I look forward to reading about them. No matter where you are in the challenge...maybe you are half way, just starting or thinking through what your challenge should be, we would LOVE an update from you. :)

Challenge 1: Time in Gods Word
Yowsers! I actually missed a couple days last weekend and I can honestly say I have no excuse other then laziness and lack of discipline. The rest of the days have been good. I have been mediating on some verses regarding strength from God so I have been reading scripture surrounding these verses.

I can do everything through him who gives me strength
Phil 4:13

For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:10

May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. 
Colossians 1:11-12

Challenge 2: Exercise
So far this week I have my 2 days of yoga in and 1 run in. Thankfully I still have through Sunday to meet get 1 more run in!

Challenge 3: Eating healthy
So far so good again. I think I was a little short on my water one day but other then that I am doing good. It really hasn't been that tough other then craving a soda when I was at a wedding in 95 degree weather last weekend...but I was able to resist.

Challenge 4: Organization
Yahooooo! I got a lot done on this challenge this week. I cleaned the room I keep all our homeschool stuff in and went through and organized all our books. I am super excited to start making my scope and sequence for the year!




3 comments:

Abbey said...

Awesome Amber! Sounds like you're rockin' this 30 day challenge too!

Rachel said...

You are doing awesome Amber! So, I have to plug KONOS here. It is a great curriculum that I think you would like-it's a unit study base with lots of fun activities that works well with multi-levels. You may have your curriculum for next year and that is fine, but just in case, I have to mention KONOS. If you are interested in more info, let me know. (Ok, I sound like a commercial LOL)

Heather said...

Way to go girl!