Monday, July 26, 2010

These kicks were made for running

Theirs a first time for everything right? Well at least a first time for running shoes... These are my nifty new kicks and I am uber excited about them!!! I was running in my 10 year old sketcher sports. They were meant to look sporty, not be used for sport. Thanks to a gift card from my fabulous friends the Lockwoods, I am running in comfort.

As much as I love having new kicks...I can't wait until these suckers are beat up. Cause that will mean I am a running machine. These kicks are gonna be with me as I better my best many times. As I shed the pounds. As I gain self confidence. As I converse with God. As I run a race or two, or three. As I am undone from what I've become.

I am so Thankful for my new kicks!

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Man I love the heart God gave you! Thinking about new shoes and all the "firsts" and "milestones" is such a great perspective... You'll have to take an "after" pic down the road (pun intended) when you get your second pair!

Heather said...

Cool pic of your new kicks...

eemz said...

Icks you are a PHENOMENAL woman and I never cease to be amazed by how awe-inspiring you are. I LOOOOOVE YOU