Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm in! 1000 Gifts

In an effort to battle discontentment and focus on the MANY blessing my loving God bestows upon me, I have decided to join my dear friend Carrie and the Gratitude Community in cataloging 1000 gifts. I am praying for a change of perspective in the daily doings of my beautiful, challenging, exciting, messy, God given, unique and ordinary life.


holy experience

~1 For my husbands patients and willingness to help me through each struggle

~2 Grilled cheese on homemade bread

~3 Clutter free rooms

~4 Being able to donate items to those in need

~5 Creative ginger bread house designers

~6 That my girls love wrapping presents

~7 Text messaging

~8 For this Blog post and the brother in Christ who shared in with me

~9 Matthew 6:33

~10 Christmas cards

~11 Friends you can always be yourself with

~12 Prayer

~13 Coupon Connections NW

~14 Relaxing music

~15 A long conversation with my Dad

~16 2 weeks off from school

~17 That my kids love Gummy Vites

~18 Quiet moments with God

~19 Family Photos

~20 Extra time with my BFF these last few days

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay! Will love to watch your contentment grow as your blog posting does too!