Monday, May 18, 2009

I'M PUMPED!!!



The words of my wild two year old...

When we were working in the garden on Friday Gus got super excited at one point and was running up and down the garden walkway jumping and spinning and then he stopped and looked at me and exclaimed in a loud growling voice "I'M PUMPED!!!" It was so cute I had to run right in the house and take a pick of him before his mood changed so I could remember it forever.
Speaking of being pumped...


I'm pumped the garden is finished!

I'm also pumped about my latest trip to the grocery store!
All this cost $24.15 Total savings of $83.52

I'm also pumped we are going camping this weekend!!! But you'll have to wait until next week for those picks.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute that Gus! I can't wait for this weekend as well!