Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An oldy but a goody! "I AM"

Remember this one ladies...

I am: blogging for the 2nd time in one day
I think: we need more Christ and less presents for Christmas
I know: I have bad spelling and grammar
I want: to have a relaxing day with no kids whining or bickering
I have: to plan my lesson for Sunday still
I wish: our loan modification would go through
I miss: my Grandparents
I feel: tired and sad
I hear: my loud computer fan
I smell: nothing
I regret: yelling at my kids
I love: peace and quiet
I always: miss my kids when they are gone
I am not: done wrapping presents
I believe: everyone should dance like no ones watching
I fear: many of my family members will never now Christ
I cry: not nearly as often as I want to (tough girl)
I don't always: eat breakfast
I fight: the urge to curse at bad drivers on the road
I never: return my books to the library on time
I listen: for Evie to wake up
I need: a personal assistant, maid, chef...
I am happy: that my husband loves his new job

If you are reading this then you are next! Copy and paste to your blog with your own answers.

No comments: