Thursday, July 15, 2010

30 day Challenge: DAY 30!!!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!

I am shouting it from the roof top!!! Can you hear me?!?!

30 days of reading Gods word EVERYDAY and 30 days of exercising EVERYDAY!!! Not on my own strength but through the power of Christ I have been changed. I praise God for the work He has done in me through this challenge. Like I said before, I had no idea doing this would impact my life as much as it has.

Rather then giving you the specific on how I met my challenges today I will share a little bit on how each challenged has changed me.

Challenge 1: Time in Gods Word
Over the last 30 days God has spoken to me through His word. He has given me wisdom on how to deal with being sinned against and how to deal with my own sin. He has shown me sin I did not know I had. He has taught me more about what it really means to fear Him. He has guided me on how to be a better wife and mother. He has blessed me with stories from when the world first began and comforted me by the grace he has extended to so many before me. He has blessed me through His word.

Challenge 2: Exercise
When I started this challenge is was all about physical health. Little did I know it was going to impact my spiritual health more then anything else. My time exercising has turned out to be a great time for me to meet with God. Time to talk with Him and a time to listen. God has shown me how to worship and glorify Him through caring for the body He not only created, but created just for me.  Exercise has also been a huge stress reliever for me and it feels SO good to do something for myself and by myself. As a homeschooling mom of four I NEED that time. I have also learned that my body can do things I never thought it could do and that I can preserver through the tough spots and continue to challenge myself. I am so excited for what lye's ahead!


Stay tuned cause I will start back up with another challenge next week and my BFF is working on a button that you will be able to grab for your blog to show that you are a 30 Day Challenger (and maybe some 30 day challenge completion awards too).

If you haven't taken a 30 Day Challenge yet now is the time to join us!
And we can all feel like this together


5 comments:

Coupon Connections NW said...

great job my friend!

flynnfamily said...

nice job! you're an inspiration!

Abbey said...

Yay! I need to do a post to put a close to the first 30day challenge and prep for the next one... Awesome job!

Rachel said...

Woo Hoo! Great job, Amber! Can't wait for the next challenge.

Heather said...

So proud of you and thankful that you are motivating others (like me) to join you on our own challenges.